25 November 2009 - Headache
I woke up late today. In the end, driving lesson is just reach on the dot. Haha. Today I took the car number 65 and it's taught by a motor bike instructor. I wonder if it's a good deal in the first place.
There's only 3 hours of school today. and the 3hours are lab since lecture is cancelled. But thankfully today's lab session was okay. It's sooo much better than the last one that we had last week.
After CEL lab, we went back to Bio lab to look at the cells that we grown. Yipee. I'm proud to say that all 3 cells of ours are all growing. The one that are thaw from freezing stage are surviving. The 2 subcultured cells are also growing healthily. (:
It better remain like that till our next lab session. (: Shall go back to check on it again tomorrow. Remember, growing cells requires love from us. Haha. We love our cells that's why it is growing well. Hehex.
After all the lab, I got drag by Hardy to Old Chang Kee at Yongqi's house. After hanging around, I went home before going Jurong Point to hunt for Esther's present.
Guess what? I'm broke today.
Bought a bag as a present for Esther and one for myself.
And I even buy a jacket from FOX. -.-
I'm officially declaring myself as a person who rather spent notes than to swipe card. I guess I made a correct decision of not getting myself and credit or debit cards. (:
Shall be off to bed soon. And I'm not a obedient patient. My medicine is suppose to be taken thrice a day. But it seems like I'm only taking it once. Oh my Oh My.
Off to take my medication and to bed.
Hopefully I ain't late for practical again tomorrow. (:
Anyway, Valerie, Kelly, Hong Ming. Flyer on 4th Dec or 21 Dec? (: Don't waste my money on the tickets. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment